Celebrate Independence Day this year with organically festive colors!
Here is how we created our red, white and blue 4th of July looks:
- Begin with our Color Extending Eye Primer applied over eyelid up to just under the brows.
- We have used Vanilla Creme Powder Eye Colour over the entire lid.
- Satin Peach Powder Eye Colour & Taupe Powder Eye Colour is pressed into the crease of the eye.
- Champagne Pressed Eye Colour is added just under the eyebrow as a highlighter.
- The eyes are lined on the top lid with our Liquid Eyeliner in Cobalt.
- The eye look is finished with Lash-Strengthening Mascara in Onyx.
- Begin by applying Soft-Focus Perfecting Face Primer over face.
- Add Concealer & Foundation in desired shades.
- Apply PureSculpt Contour & Highlight shades in applicable areas over face.
- Finish look with Finishing Powder.
- Apply a small amount of Creme Foundation or primer over lips for added lip wear.
- Line lips with Wild Cherry Lip Liner Pencil.
- Fill in lips with Lip Colour in Rouge.
Our "Sparkling Eyes" look was created by using:
- Blue Liner Pencil along the upper lashes
- Lining a second color above the blue with our White Liner Pencil
- Finish the eyes by tapping Winter Frost Glitter in the center of the lids for added sparkle and shine.