1) Apply Creme Foundation over face with our Pure Complexion Blending Sponge. We have used Neutral No. 30 on Emily.
2) Use Vanilla Creme Powder (or Pressed) Eye Colour over entire lid. Add Taupe Powder Eye Colour to outer crease of eye and blend well.
3) Use Brown Eyeliner Pencil to line eyes.
4) Add Natural Bronzer for contouring (sides of nose, under cheek bone).
5) Line lips with Wild Cherry Lip Liner Pencil and fill in with Rouge Lip Colour.
6) Use Luminous Face Highlighter in Radiance for highlighting (inner eye area, above cheek bones out and up along brow bone above brow, ridge of nose, Cupid's Bow, center of bottom lip, center of chin).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.