1) Apply dots of Creme Foundation over face to let it warm on the skin. We have used Creme Foundation Cool No. 20 for Grace's foundation, and Cool No. 30 for her contouring shade.
2) Use our Pure Complexion Blending Sponge to smooth foundation over entire face, including eyelids. After, apply contouring shade to desired areas.
3) Apply Moon Dust (Powder Eye Colour or Pressed Eyeshadow) over lower and upper eyelid.
4) Add Orchid Powder Eye Colour across lower eyelid.
5) Apply Tanzi (Powder Eye Colour or Pressed Eyeshadow) on the outside corner and outer crease of the eye. Line eyes with Black Liner Pencil. Blend colors together well. Apply Onyx mascara.
6) Brush Lash-Strengthening Mascara in Onyx over lashes.
7) Apply Flushed Cheek Colour to cheeks. Line lips with Sugarplum Lip Liner Pencil.
8) Fill in lips with Merlot Lip Colour. Highlight (upper cheek bones, inner eyes, ridge of nose, 'Cupid's Bow', lower center of lip & center of chin) with Brilliance Luminous Face Highlighter.