1) Apply Luminous Eye Corrective Concealer over any blue-to-purple areas and Creme Foundation over entire face. We have used Warm No. 30 to Cynthia with our Pure Complexion Blending Sponge.
2) Use Natural Bronzer for contouring any areas (along sides of nose, lower cheek and jaw areas).
3) Apply Summer Wind Powder (or Pressed) Eye Colour across lower lid, Frosted Breeze Powder Eye Colour in crease, and Toffee & Chestnut in outer lid.
4) Lightly brush cheeks with Desert Sunset Cheek Colour.
5) Line eyes with Black/Brown Eye Liner Pencil.
6) Add Luminous Face Highlighter in Glow (top of cheek bone out and up along brow bone above brow, inner eye, center of forehead, ridge of nose, Cupid's Bow, center of bottom lip, and center of chin).