Creme Foundation Tutorials
CREME FOUNDATION FOR DARK SKIN TONES
CREME FOUNDATION APPLICATION TIPS
Choosing the right shade for your skin:
For Yellow/Olive skin tones, choose from our Warm Shades.
For Pink/Red skin tones, use our Cool Shades.
Neutral Shades work well to tone down extra red, sensitive or ruddy skin tones & for many Caucasian skin types.
For foundation that goes chalky or gray, try using a shade or two darker in order to get the right tone
If the foundation color goes too pink, use a warmer tone (If it is a cool, use either a neutral or warm). If it goes to yellow/orange, use a cooler foundation tone (If it is a warm, use either a neutral or cool).
Choosing your foundation look:
For a more thin application
- Tap dots of Foundation around face. Allow skin to slightly warm the Creme before blending,
- Use a dampened Pure Complexion Blending Sponge, &/or
- Apply Organic Facial Serum to face and allow to absorb for a minute and then apply Creme Foundation
For more coverage
- Apply with a Foundation Brush or dry Pure Complexion Blending Sponge,
- Use Creme Concealer underneath your foundation, &/or
- Apply Powder Foundation or Silk Veil over after applying the Creme Foundation.