Whether you go sweet & subtle or big & bold this Halloween . . .
Be Organic & Healthy!
- Apply Pearl Creme Eyeshadow over entire eyelid.
- Add a line of Tanzi Powder Eye Colour to lower part of eyelid and a large circle to the outer side of the eye (the inside of the web).
- Add a line of Olive Quartz Powder Eye Colour just above Tanzi on the lower part of the eyelid to the crease and around the Tanzi circle.
- Add a line of Mystic Copper Powder Eye Colour just above the crease and around the Tanzi/Olive Quartz circles.
- Add a line of Champagne above Mystic Copper to just under the eyebrow, extended up and around the previous color circles (these will be where the web will be drawn).
- Use the Black Diamonds Powder Eye Liner mixed with a small amount of water. Use Eye Liner Brush &/or Lip Brush to line the eyes and draw the web.
- Use Tanzi mixed with a small amount of water to apply a darker liner just above the Black Diamonds on the upper lid.
- Finish by using Northern Lights Glitter (in Ice Queen Set) mixed with a small amount of water. Use Eye Liner Brush or Lip Brush to apply dots to tips of web and around eyes.
Bold in Red & Black
- Start by applying the White makeup in the Basic Halloween Set all over upper eyelids & blend.
- Line eyes with Black makeup and Eye Liner or Lip Brush, and draw black line in lid crease out to a point.
- Add the two lower lines on the outside of eye.
- Fill in eye lid with Red makeup and blend.
- Blue Eyeliner Pencil
- White Eyeliner Pencil
- Fairy Wings Creme Eyeshadow (&/or Mystic Amethyst Pencil)
- Fairy Dust Glitter
- Draw swirled lines, dots under the eyes and tear drops with Blue Eye Liner Pencil
- Add dots along eyebrow and along lower swirl with White Liner Pencil
- Apply Fairy Wings Creme Eyeshadow over eyelids
- Apply either Fairy Wings Creme Eyeshadow or Mystic Amethyst Pencil around the tear drops, under the swirls and under outer edges of the eye
- Finish by adding the Pixie Dust over the top of the eyelids, in the center of each tear drop, inside the under eye dots, and outside of the cheek tear drops and inside of the cheek swirl
- Draw swirls over eyebrows and along the side of the face with either the White or Mystic Ice Eye Liner Pencil
- Apply Wisteria Creme Eyeshadow over eyelids
- Use Sky Creme Eyeshadow underneath swirls
- Draw snowflakes on cheeks with White Liner Pencil
- Add Sky Creme Eyeshadow in center of snowflakes and forehead
- Dust Northern Lights Glitter above swirls, in center of forehead & over snowflakes
- Finish with Mauvelous Botanical Lip Gloss on lips
- White Halloween Makeup or White Liner Pencil
- Strawberry Parfait Cheek Colour
- Toffee Powder Eye Colour
- Mauvelous Lip Gloss
- Add white to nose and area between nose and mouth
- Blend the Strawberry Parfait Cheek Colour Powder into a small amount of water and apply onto cheeks and nose
- Blend the Toffee Powder Eye Colour into a small amount of water & apply with a lip brush onto nose area and cheeks
- Finish with Mauvelous Botanical Lip Gloss over lips
- White Halloween Makeup
- Smokey Quartz Powder Eye Colour
- Red + White Halloween Makeup
- Black Liner Pencil
- Add White to area between nose and mouth
- Mix Smokey Quartz Powder Eye Colour in a small amount of water and apply onto cheek, forehead and tip of nose with lip brush.
- Mix Red and White together to get a pink shade and apply to cheeks
- Use Black Liner Pencil to draw dots and line