We have combined our Holiday Highlighter Sets with complimentary
colors & products to create beautiful holiday looks this season.
Click links below to see Step-by-Step Tutorials
1) Apply Luminous Eye Corrective Concealer over any blue-to-purple coloring and Creme Foundation over entire face. We have used Warm No. 30 to Cynthia with our Pure Complexion Blending Sponge.
2) Use Natural Bronzer for contouring any areas (along sides of nose, lower cheek and jaw areas).
3) Apply Summer Wind Powder (or Pressed) Eye Colour across lower lid, Frosted Breeze Powder Eye Colour in crease, and Toffee & Chestnut in outer lid.
4) Lightly brush cheeks with Desert Sunset Cheek Colour.
5) Line eyes with Black/Brown Eye Liner Pencil.
6) Add Luminous Face Highlighter in Glow (top of cheek bone out and up along brow bone above brow, inner eye, center of forehead, ridge of nose, Cupid's Bow, center of bottom lip, and center of chin).
1) Apply Creme Foundation over face with our Pure Complexion Blending Sponge. We have used Neutral No. 30 on Emily.
2) Use Vanilla Creme Powder (or Pressed) Eye Colour over entire lid. Add Taupe Powder Eye Colour to outer crease of eye and blend well.
3) Use Brown Eyeliner Pencil to line eyes.
4) Add Natural Bronzer for contouring (sides of nose, under cheek bone).
5) Line lips with Wild Cherry Lip Liner Pencil and fill in with Rouge Lip Colour.
6) Use Luminous Face Highlighter in Radiance for highlighting (inner eye area, above cheek bones out and up along brow bone above brow, ridge of nose, Cupid's Bow, center of bottom lip, center of chin).
1) Apply dots of Creme Foundation over face to let it warm on the skin. We have used Creme Foundation Cool No. 20 for Grace's foundation, and Cool No. 30 for her contouring shade.
2) Use our Pure Complexion Blending Sponge to smooth foundation over entire face, including eyelids. After, apply contouring shade to desired areas.
3) Apply Moon Dust (Powder Eye Colour or Pressed Eyeshadow) over lower and upper eyelid.
4) Add Orchid Powder Eye Colour across lower eyelid.
5) Apply Tanzi (Powder Eye Colour or Pressed Eyeshadow) on the outside corner and outer crease of the eye. Line eyes with Black Liner Pencil. Blend colors together well. Apply Onyx mascara.
6) Brush Lash-Strengthening Mascara in Onyx over lashes.
7) Apply Flushed Cheek Colour to cheeks. Line lips with Sugarplum Lip Liner Pencil.
8) Fill in lips with Merlot Lip Colour. Highlight (upper cheek bones, inner eyes, ridge of nose, 'Cupid's Bow', lower center of lip & center of chin) with Brilliance Luminous Face Highlighter.
Whether you go sweet & subtle or big & bold this Halloween . . .
Be Organic & Healthy!
- Apply Pearl Creme Eyeshadow over entire eyelid.
- Add a line of Tanzi Powder Eye Colour to lower part of eyelid and a large circle to the outer side of the eye (the inside of the web).
- Add a line of Olive Quartz Powder Eye Colour just above Tanzi on the lower part of the eyelid to the crease and around the Tanzi circle.
- Add a line of Mystic Copper Powder Eye Colour just above the crease and around the Tanzi/Olive Quartz circles.
- Add a line of Champagne above Mystic Copper to just under the eyebrow, extended up and around the previous color circles (these will be where the web will be drawn).
- Use the Black Diamonds Powder Eye Liner mixed with a small amount of water. Use Eye Liner Brush &/or Lip Brush to line the eyes and draw the web.
- Use Tanzi mixed with a small amount of water to apply a darker liner just above the Black Diamonds on the upper lid.
- Finish by using Northern Lights Glitter (in Ice Queen Set) mixed with a small amount of water. Use Eye Liner Brush or Lip Brush to apply dots to tips of web and around eyes.
Bold in Red & Black
- Start by applying the White makeup in the Basic Halloween Set all over upper eyelids & blend.
- Line eyes with Black makeup and Eye Liner or Lip Brush, and draw black line in lid crease out to a point.
- Add the two lower lines on the outside of eye.
- Fill in eye lid with Red makeup and blend.
- Draw swirled lines, dots under the eyes and tear drops with Blue Eye Liner Pencil
- Add dots along eyebrow and along lower swirl with White Liner Pencil
- Apply Fairy Wings Creme Eyeshadow over eyelids
- Apply either Fairy Wings Creme Eyeshadow or Mystic Amethyst Pencil around the tear drops, under the swirls and under outer edges of the eye
- Finish by adding the Pixie Dust over the top of the eyelids, in the center of each tear drop, inside the under eye dots, and outside of the cheek tear drops and inside of the cheek swirl
- Draw swirls over eyebrows and along the side of the face with either the White or Mystic Ice Eye Liner Pencil
- Apply Wisteria Creme Eyeshadow over eyelids
- Use Sky Creme Eyeshadow underneath swirls
- Draw snowflakes on cheeks with White Liner Pencil
- Add Sky Creme Eyeshadow in center of snowflakes and forehead
- Dust Northern Lights Glitter above swirls, in center of forehead & over snowflakes
- Finish with Mauvelous Botanical Lip Gloss on lips
- Add white to nose and area between nose and mouth
- Blend the Strawberry Parfait Cheek Colour Powder into a small amount of water and apply onto cheeks and nose
- Blend the Toffee Powder Eye Colour into a small amount of water & apply with a lip brush onto nose area and cheeks
- Finish with Mauvelous Botanical Lip Gloss over lips
- Add White to area between nose and mouth
- Mix Smokey Quartz Powder Eye Colour in a small amount of water and apply onto cheek, forehead and tip of nose with lip brush.
- Mix Red and White together to get a pink shade and apply to cheeks
- Use Black Liner Pencil to draw dots and line
1) Apply Night Violette Eye Colour in the creases and outer edges of the eyes.
2) Add Orchid Eye Colour across the eyelid & just below the brows.
3) Use the Black Eye Liner Pencil across the upper lid to the outside and underneath along the outer edge of the eye.
4) Blend well.
1) Apply Morning Dew Eye Colour in the creases and outer edges of the eye.
2) Add Summer Wind Eye Colour across the eyelid & above the Morning Dew as a highlighter.
3) Use the Black Eye Liner Pencil across the upper lid to the outside and underneath, along the outer edge of the eye.
4) Blend well.
1) Apply Chocolate Hazelnut Eye Colour in the creases and outer edges of the eye.
2) Add Summer Wind Eye Colour over the top and above the Chocolate Hazelnut as a highlight shade.
3) Use the Black Eye Liner Pencil across the bottom of the upper lid out, and under the outer edge of the eye.
4) Blend well.
1) Apply Copper Glow Eye Colour across crease areas and the outer area of the eyelids.
2) Add Frosted Breeze Eye Colour across the entire lid and just below the outer brow as a highlighter.
3) Use the Black/Brown Eye Liner Pencil to line the upper and lower lids.
4) Blend colors well.
1) Begin by applying Cappuccino Eye Colour across entire eyelid.
2) Add Cinnamon Eye Colour as a contour shade from the outside area of the eyelids in the crease area & brushing inwards towards the center.
3) Use Egyptian Bronze across the bottom of the lid & blend shades together.
4) Finish by dipping our Eyeliner Brush into water and mixing it with a small amount of Cinnamon Eye Colour. Draw the darker Cinnamon color across bottom edge of the top eyelid to the corner & underneath the outside of the eye.